Thursday, July 3, 2008

a fresh start.

The second half of the year has begun! I think it's a perfect time to start over from scratch.


I've spent the last couple of days completely obsessed with making stamps. I would write a tutorial but there are already a ton of them floating around on the web. My collection of 60 stamps on wooden spools is complete! It took me about 3 weeks to finish all of them but I'm happy that I was actually able to make that many. I haven't been able to take a good photograph of them but I'm working on that.


Last week we had a rubber stamp swap on flickr. It was actually a lot of fun to receive stamps made by others. We are planning on doing another swap soon so come join us if you'd like. I made this hand carved stamp to make labels for my new packages to send to my partners.

No comments: